Saturday, May 24, 2014

Memorial Day- Completed the planting!

Today I finished the planting and got the rest of the wood chips for the garden.  I am all done now.  Just need to let everything grow.  I received my Burpee order yesterday after three days shipping.  My tomatoes were not happy when I took them out.  They were weak and sad looking.  I watered them and left them in the sun.  Hopefully they'll bounce back soon.  I also got two of my sweet peppers.  My mom got my jalapenos and one more sweet pepper from the garden center. 




So here's what I've got planted in each square:








Two squares are empty.  I am planting cilantro later in the summer.  It matures quickly, and I want to harvest it before it goes to seed.  I hope to be able to harvest it the same time I harvest everything else for salsa. 

I may put something else in the other empty square, or else just plant two squares of cilantro. 


1 comment:

  1. I think you need to tell the pepper story. Embarrasing but part of the journey. The garden looks great and you did it yourself and finished it!

    ReplyDelete